Practical. Neat. Professional. From the world of academia to the boardrooms of big business, a wiro bound booklet can help you get your message across.
Wiro binding (also known as wire binding, which is similar to spiral or coil binding but gives a more professional looking finish) involves punching a series of regularly-spaced holes near the binding edge and holding them together with a metal wire spine.
Wire bound documents are an all-round solution as documents can lay completely flat without damaging the spine and pages can be turned easily or even be folded back on themselves.
This 360° opening makes wiro binding ideal for annual reports, proposals, presentations, portfolios, notebooks, recipe books, diaries, planners, product manuals and other reference material where you need both hands for your current task while reading.
- Files accepted: All main formats, incl. PDF, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, Rich Text Format, jpg, png (view complete list of files)
- Paper Size: A3 short edge (landscape), A4 & A5 (landscape & portrait)
- Spine: Wiro (available in white only)
- Maximum Page Count: 270 single sided, 540 double-sided
- Left-hand margin (binding edge) requirement: When designing a wiro bound book, please ensure that all important content and text is kept a minimum of 20mm from the bound edge of each page. This would be the left-hand side for right-hand pages and the right-hand side for left-hand pages.
- Pitch: Our wire binds use either 3:1 pitch (3 holes to every inch) or a 2:1 pitch (2 holes to every inch) depending on the page count
- Cover: You can opt to laminate your cover, and for extra strength and durability, you can choose to add protective clear acetate covers
- Turnaround: Maximum 3 full working days*
- Nationwide Delivery: Orders placed will be dispatched via reputable companies such as DHL and the Royal Mail.
- Cost: From £2.50
* May be longer during busy periods
It could not be simpler to order: just use our online printing shop 24/7 from anywhere with internet access, so you are not bound by opening hours when you are ready to order. Upload your documents in a variety of formats, accept the default settings (or choose single or double-sided, colour, black and white or mixed printing), confirm the cost and pay by credit card, and you are done!
We then print, bind and deliver your document in as little as 3 working days depending on order volume and location.