This binding method is both economical and quick. With low minimum order quantities and custom sizes from A5 to A4, saddle-stitch booklets are the perfect choice for publications with lower page counts and projects with shorter lead times.
By its nature, saddle stitching requires the book's page count to be in multiples of four. Keep this in mind during your book layout to avoid any unplanned blank pages.
- Files accepted: All main formats, incl. PDF, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel, Rich Text Format, jpg, png (view complete list of files)
- Paper Size: A4 and A5
- Spine: Staples
- Maximum Page Count: 44
- Left-hand margin (binding edge) requirement: When designing a stapled brochure, please ensure that all important content and text is kept a minimum of 20mm from the bound edge of each page. This would be the left-hand side for right-hand pages and the right-hand side for left-hand pages.
- Turnaround: Maximum 3 full working days*
- Nationwide Delivery: Orders placed will be dispatched via reputable companies such as DHL and the Royal Mail.
- Cost: From £0.50
* May be longer during busy periods
It could not be simpler to order: just use our online printing shop 24/7 from anywhere with internet access, so you are not bound by opening hours when you are ready to order. Upload your documents in a variety of formats, accept the default settings (or choose single or double-sided, colour, black and white or mixed printing), confirm the cost and pay by credit card, and you are done!
We then print, bind and deliver your document in as little as 3 working days depending on order volume and location.