Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Government Support - Students Ordinarily Resident in England

The information and links on this webpage are relevant to students who normally reside in England and meet the residency criteria outlined on the Student Finance England - Undergraduate EligibilityLink opens in a new window webpage.

If you are not ordinarily resident in England and/or you don't meet the residency criteria outlined above, please see our Students Ordinarily Resident Outside of EnglandLink opens in a new window webpage for the information relevant to you.

If you are looking to top-up the above funding, check out our Bursaries and Scholarships webpage.

If you are considering temporary or permanent withdrawal from the university, please check our Withdrawal webpage to see the implications for your student funding.