- Attained the rank of corporal in army cadets, where I was responsible for groups of 8-30 people in various activities from drill, to first aid, to field craft.
- Exec member of the breakdancing society and co-organised an international breakdancing event for the warwick arts festival, as well as the show Pizazz.
- Undergraduate Safety Officer in the Chemistry Department During my Masters Year.
- Lab demonstrator for year 3 undergraduate students suring my Ph.D.
- Co-founded the fuel company "Innoca" (www.Innoca.co.uk) with a member of the MBA programme from Warwick University. Our aim is to have beneficial impacts on social, environmental, and health problems in the townships of South Africa though the replacement of kerosene with our novel fuel blend.
- Developed media content for the IGGY (International Gateway for Gifted Youth) programme.
- Involved in the creation of media content for Bloomberg news regarding our publication on fruit-juice infused chocolate.
Successfully completed the envisioning and enabling innovation course at Warwick University in collaboration with the MBA cohort. Our group came top and I was invited back the following year to present our project and take questions.
- Completed the "Emulsion Polymerization" course at POLYMAT in San Sebastian.
- Fluent English
- Basic French
- Basic German