The following details my past teaching activities.
Before the PhD:
- Assistant Art Teacher at Bexley Grammar School, London for a 1 week summer school scheme with prospective secondary school students. (July - August 2006)
- Tutor/Teacher assistant at Bexley Grammar School, London. This was an ongoing post during the to help SAT, GCSE or disadvantages science students prepare for their exams or homework. It also includes giving prospective Bexley Grammar students science experiments (yr6 Danson Primary School) and french lessons (yr6, Hook Lane Primary School). (2006, March - August)
- Assistant Teacher at Nous Aussi's productions (MYL), London. The program was an outreach to students in who wanted to pursue French in and outside of school. e.g. "Club Tambour" and "Ensemble" (2006, October - 2006, December and June 30th - July 25th 2008)
- Student Associate Scheme at the Tudor Grange School, Solihull. An 8 week sheme to assist science teachers in teaching to large groups of pupils from various backgrounds and potentials. (22nd January 2010 – 1st April 2010)
- Physical Chemistry (3rd year) labs: Determination of the ion present in liver with Prof. Julie Macpherson and Dr. Ross Hatton. (8th June 2012 & 10th June 2012)
- Undergraduate Chemistry Computer Workshops with Dr. Rebecca Notman (tba, 2nd Term 2013)