- Ayres, H. (2020) Image Maker in Residence - Hannah Ayres [Online] Available from: The Sociological Review
- Ayres, H. (2020) Queer History Matters [Online] Available from: https://www.queerdisrupt.com/index.php/2020/06/02/queer-history-matters/
- Ayres, H. (2020) 'I can see queerly now...': Time, Space, and Re/presentation [Online] Available from: https://kinqblog.wordpress.com/2020/04/28/i-can-see-queerly-now-time-space-and-re-presentation/
- Ayres, H. (2019) Queer(ying) Historical Fiction [Online] Available from: https://www.queerdisrupt.com/index.php/2019/09/17/queerying-historical-fiction/
- Queer Pedagogy & Gender Diversity (Podcast & Slides) 
- This guidance was created as part of Dr Charikleia Tzanakou's case study for Plotina (Promoting gender balance and inclusion in research, innovation and training). The case study 'Developing a postgraduate level online module on gender and research' demonstrates how to develop material to train scientists to consider gender aspects in their research.
- Ayres, H (2019) Support for Trans & Gender-diverse Students and Learning in the Academic Context. [Online] Available from: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/academy/funding/2016-17fundedprojects/interdisciplinarityprojects/genderinclusiveteaching/guidance
- This was a collaborative project and was supported by Sam Parr (Campaign & Liberation Advisor from Warwick's Students' Union). This work was also made possible by Prof. Gwen van der Velden's National Teaching Fellowship award funding and support. I had Lisa Drummond, WIHEA Administrative lead, to thank for help in putting the resource together.