The Warwick IFP is designed for students who require additional study before they can join an undergraduate degree in the UK, usually because their local curriculum is not accepted for direct entry to undergraduate study.
For this reason, we do not accept students who have studied A Levels, IB Diploma or any other qualification that allows progression directly to a UK university.
The lists below show the typical level of offers that we will make, according to the type of qualification being studied - National School Qualifications and/or International School Qualifications. All applicants are also required to show that their English language ability meets our minimum standards, as well as submit a personal statement according to our guidance.
Some of our courses have subject-specific requirements:
- For our Finance, Mathematics and Statistics, Economics, and Computer Science courses, Mathematics is required, and you will have specific grade requirements for this subject.
- For our Physics and Engineering IFP, Mathematics and Physics will be required, and you will have specific grade requirements for these subjects.
- For our Biological Sciences and Psychology IFP, either Biology or Psychology will be required, and you will have specific grade requirements for these subjects.
National School Qualifications
This list does not include all countries and regions that we accept students from, so please contact the team to confirm any specific requirements.
International School Qualifications
- IGCSEs/GCSEs - at least 4 subjects at grade A or above, with remaining subjects no lower than grade B
- AS Levels - at least 3 subjects at grade B or above
- IB Certificate - at least 5 points in all subjects taken