If you are experiencing visa delays following a Student Visa application made OUTSIDE of the UK, in that:
- A decision has taken longer than the UKVI's normal service standard, which is
- 15 working days for a standard application from the 'Date of Appointment' to the 'Date of Decision',
- 5 working days for a priority application from the 'Date of Appointment' to the 'Date of Decision',
- There are 7 days or less to the 'Course start date' on your CAS, or, your 'intended travel date', whichever is later
It may be possible for us to make a request to the UKVI to expedite your application, if you would like to travel to the UK as soon as possible.
Please use this form to notify us so that we can help you expedite your visa application.
If you do not meet the above requirement, please do not submit this form. This is because the UKVI will not consider any request within their normal processing time.
If you have already submitted this form, please do not resubmit another request within 5 working days of the original request.
There is no need to use this form to notify us, if
- You are able to delay your travel date to the UK, because your latest start date is January 2021
- You have already received your Student Visa (the 30-day or 90-day travel visa or your BRP card), or
- You have received an email from the University that your BRP card has arrived, or,
- You plan to/have already made your Student Visa application in the UK.
Once you submit the form, we will check that you meet the above criteria, and make a request to our Premium Account Manager in the Home Office (UKVI) to expedite your visa application. Any submissions that do not meet the requirement will be deleted.