If you are experiencing visa delays following a Tier 4 (General) Student visa application made OUTSIDE of the UK, in that:
- A decision has taken longer than the UKVI's normal service standard
- 15 working days for a standard application from the 'Date of Appointment' to the 'Date of Decision',
- 5 working days for a priority application from the 'Date of Appointment' to the 'Date of Decision',
- There are 7 days or less to the 'course start date' on your CAS
It may be possible for us to make a request to the UKVI to expedite your application.
Please use this form to notify us so that we can help you expedite your visa application.
There is no need to use this form to notify us, if
- You have already received your Tier 4 visa (the 1-month travel visa or your BRP card), or
- You have received an email from the University that your BRP card has arrived, or,
- You plan to/have already made your Tier 4 application in the UK.
Once you submit the form, we will check that you meet the above criteria, and make a request to our Premium Account Manager in the Home Office (UKVI) to expedite your visa application.