Please click and read the information on the following links before submitting the form:
If you have a query that is concerned with:
And you cannot find the answer to your query on our webpage, or, your personal circumstances are complex and you require personalised immigration advice, then please complete the online Contact Form below for advice.
If you currently hold a Tier 4 visa sponsored by the University of Warwick, you must ensure that, as per your Immigration Responsibilities, your contact and address details are up to date with the University at all times.
Please click on the following link to visit your Online Student Record and ensure the details are correct BEFORE you submit this form:
We aim to respond to all queries within 3 working days.
Please be patient and do not resubmit your query.
We will only answer enquiries during our Opening Hours.
If your query is about any of following, you may be able to find the information you require by clicking on these links:
- Student Opportunity: Immigration & Compliance | Confirmation of acceptance of studies (CAS)
- Student Opportunity: Immigration & Compliance | English language and Pre-sessional English language Course (PSE)
- Student Opportunity: Immigration & Compliance | Submit evidence of a pending UK visa application for enrolment (Independent Application Notification Form)
- Student Opportunity: Immigration & Compliance | Lost or Stolen Passport or BRP
- University of Warwick | Current international students