Please click and read the information on the following links before submitting the form:
If you have a query that is concerned with:
And you cannot find the answer to your query on our webpageLink opens in a new window, or, your personal circumstances are complex and you require personalised immigration advice, then please complete the online Contact Form below for advice.
If you currently hold a student visa sponsored by the University of Warwick, you must ensure that, as per your Immigration ResponsibilitiesLink opens in a new window, your contact and address details are up to date with the University at all times.
Please click on the following link to visit your Online Student Record and ensure the details are correct BEFORE you submit this form:
We aim to respond to all queries within 5 working days.
Please be patient and do not resubmit your query.
The final question on the contact form allows you to self-assess the urgency of your query - please do this carefully.
If your query is about any of following, you may be able to find the information you require by clicking on these links:
- Student Opportunity: Immigration & Compliance | Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)Link opens in a new window
- Student Opportunity: Immigration & Compliance | English language and Pre-sessional English language Course (PSE)
- Student Opportunity: Immigration & Compliance | Submit evidence of a pending UK visa application for enrolment (Independent Application Notification Form)
- Student Opportunity: Immigration & Compliance | Lost or Stolen Passport or BRPLink opens in a new window
- University of Warwick | Current international studentsLink opens in a new window