Information for Applicants
Welcome to the Postgraduate Admissions pages
These pages are intended to provide guidance to individuals who have already submitted their application for postgraduate study to the University.
- If you have yet to apply to the University please visit our Postgraduate Study pages for more information regarding postgraduate opportunities at Warwick.
- If you have already applied and are waiting to receive our decision, you might find our "After You've Applied" pages helpful.
- If you have received an offer for postgraduate study at Warwick, please visit our Offer-holders pages.
When you complete your postgraduate application we will send you an acknowledgement email which includes your Warwick ID number and some essential information about your application. Once you have applied and you are awaiting our decision, you might like to...
- contact your referees
- if you included their contact details in your application then we'll have emailed them already with a secure link via which they can upload their reference
- upload any relevant additional supporting materials
- you may have included some documents when you applied, but you can upload further documents if you think they are relevant
- your application acknowledgement email gives the link you should use
- if we make you an offer, we'll confirm in that offer if we need to see original copies of your supporting documents. In the meantime, scanned copies will be acceptable
- (if you have already graduated) arrange for your previous University to confirm the award of your degree via a certificate or transcript confirming your final classification or mark.
- (if you require a visa to study in the UK) familiarise yourself with our immigration advice
- (if English is not your first language) familiarise yourself with our English proficiency requirements
- you might consider arranging your English proficiency test now as some test centres can get booked up quite early
You do not have permission to access the remote content.