Congratulations on receiving your offer
Having received an offer to study at Warwick, we hope the information and guidance below will be helpful to you as you make preparations to embark on your study with us. Please do inform us as to whether you will be accepting our offer by completing the relevant form from the library below.
We have recently created a number of presentations for Postgraduate Offer Holders relating to meeting conditions, how to get a CAS, applying for a Tier 4 visa overseas and the accommodation options available to postgraduate students. To view these presentations please click here.
Where your offer indicates that you need to post certain documents to us, please aim to do so at your earliest opportunity. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch: our contacts are shown on the right-hand side of this page.
- Accept or Decline your offer (if you have applied via UCAS/UCAS TT, please find the link to accept your offer in the ‘specific programmes’ section below.)
- Accept or Decline your offer (for students currently enrolled at Warwick only)
- Confirmation of Suspension or Completion of Studies Form - please note that this form cannot be used to meet degree results conditions.
- Request the return of documents you have sent to us
- Sponsorship Form - notify the University of any sponsorship arrangements you have made
- Reference Form - for referees preferring to submit hardcopy references
- Third Party nomination Form - allow someone other than yourself to discuss your application
- Deposit Payment Form - your offer will specify if you need to pay a deposit to secure your place
Information & Guidance
Links for holders of offers to specific programmes
PGCE & PGDE Applicants
School Direct Salaried Applicants
Social Work Applicants
|Accept or decline offer via UCAS Teacher Training||Accept or decline offer via UCAS Track||Accept or decline offer via UCAS Track||
required for students with an offer to transfer from another UK University to Warwick
|Capacity to Teach Form||Fitness to Practice Form||Occupational Health assessment|
|Suitability Declaration (PGDE, PGCE Secondary)||Employer Confirmation of Understanding Form|
|Suitability Declaration (Primary, Primary School Direct, Early Years and EYITT)||Additional Information||Additional information|
|Fitness to Teach Form (PGDE)||Clinical Skills Training Form|
|Capacity to Teach Form (PGCE)|