Esports Journalism Time to write
An amazing way to test creative writing is by writing articles on esports titles, and this pack explores the ability to create written pieces on your favourite game and present your ideas!
Explore ideas such as as gaming journalism and writing an esports article in a way that attracts readers and present your ideas, teams and tournaments to your peers, give and receive feedback and improve your esports ideas.
This pack relates to English, Computing and Art and Design, and it will help with the following skills and areas:
- Providing and receiving feedback
- Creative thinking
- Writing skills
- Time Management
- Digital literacy
try a new activity today!
Our materials are divided in four, easy access packs that have clear links to the curriculum.
- For each activity, there will be symbols that shows how they link to different subjects :
Things you’ll need
- Drawing stationery (Pencils, colouring pencils, erasers etc)
- Printed resource templates
- Computer suite with internet access
- Computers should have the following website access or software installed
- Presentation software: Powerpoint; Canva
- Microsoft Word