Ashgate Warwick Series
Titles in the Series:
- Acts of War, Tony Howard and John Stokes
- David Jones, Artist and Poet, Edited by Paul Hills
- George Eliot and Europe, Edited by John Rignall
- Epistolary Selves, Edited by Rebecca Earle
- The World of Savonarola, Edited by Christine Shaw and Stella Fletcher
- In a Queer Place, Edited by Kate Chedgzoy, Emma Francis and Murray PrattGerman
- Culture and the Undesirable Past: Representations of National Socialism in Contemporary Germanic Literature, Edited by Helmut Schmitz
- George Eliot and Schiller: Intertextuality and cross-cultural discourse, Edited by Deborah Guth
Victorian Pantomime, edited by Jim Davis (Theatre, Performance and Cultural Policy Studies), published by Palgrave Macmillan, 2010. Most of the essays are the outcome of a one-day conference (Victorian Pantomime - Saturday 17th March 2007) funded by the HRC.
Perspectives on the 'Other America'; Comparative Approaches to Caribbean and Latin American Culture, edited by Michael Niblett and Kerstin Oloff, published by Rodopi, Amsterdam/NY, 2009
Cultures of Child Health in Britain and the Netherlands in the Twentieth Century, edited by Hilary Marland (History) and Marijke Gijswijt-Hofstra, published by The Wellcome Series in the History of Medicine / Rodopi, Amsterdam/NY, 2003.