Terms and conditions
1. Enrolment for our academic modules will take place online for 2021/22. Anyone wishing to take an academic module with the Language Centre must follow our enrolment process, which is detailed here.
2. All students, whether for credit or not, are expected to attend the compulsory assessments (and portfolios in certain levels) throughout the year; non-completion of these will mean that a student cannot be awarded a mark for the year.
3. Undergraduate students taking an academic module as part of their degree studies must ensure, before completing the enrolment process, that they have agreement from their home department to do so.
4. Places are confirmed only when payment has been received.
5. Places are not transferable to other people.
6. Our online secure payment system accepts most major credit and debit cards.
7. Unfortunately the Warwick Learning Account (WLA) scheme will not be running in 2021/22. More information can be found here: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/humanresources/internal/rewardandbenefits/corebenefits/wla
8. Confirmation of your booking will come in the form of an automated email once you have completed the online enrolment and payment forms.
9. If you are an undergraduate student, you must also register on the university’s module registration system (eMR/MRM) for the module you are taking. If you are taking the Language Centre module separately from your degree study, you should select the 0 CATS option.
10. We operate a no refund policy, except in the following cases:
- If we have to cancel the course;
If you are unable to attend and you notify us at least one week before the start of the course
- In very special circumstances (medical reasons or relocation - proof required for both). This does not include other commitments.
11. In the case of course cancellation, (for example sudden tutor unavailability or where enrolment is below the minimum group size required) a full refund will be given for remaining classes.