Terms and conditions
1. Enrolment for our academic modules must be completed in person, by visiting the centre on one of our enrolment days. Tutors will be on hand on these days to meet each student and determine the most appropriate level/module.
2. All students, whether for credit or not, are expected to attend the compulsory assessments (and portfolios in certain levels) throughout the year; non-completion of these will mean that a student cannot be awarded a mark for the year.
3. Undergraduate students taking an academic module as part of their degree studies must ensure, before completing the enrolment process, that they have agreement from their home department to do so.
4. Places are confirmed only when payment or WLA voucher numbers have been received.
5. Places are not transferable to other people.
6. Our online payment system accepts Visa, Mastercard, Maestro/Switch and Delta.
7. Warwick Learning Account (WLA) users will be expected to attend regularly and complete the assessments. Failure to do so may result in a charge being levied for the place taken. A place will not be reserved without your voucher numbers (obtainable from the Centre for Lifelong Learning - http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/cll/warwickportal/wla)
8. Confirmation of your booking will come in the form of an automated email once you have completed the online enrolment and payment forms (or a receipt in the case of manual payments).
9. We operate a no refund policy, except in the following cases:
- If we have to cancel the course;
If you are unable to attend and you notify us at least one week before the start of the course
- In very special circumstances (medical reasons or relocation - proof required for both). This does not include other commitments.
10. In the case of course cancellation, (for example sudden tutor unavailability or where enrolment is below the minimum group size required) a full refund will be given for remaining classes.
11. Programme transfers - students wishing to move from the academic programme or vice versa will need to inform the Language Centre office by Friday 9 November. Please note this will incur a £50 admin fee.