This website has been constructed as an open access resource for education.
All of the information provided as part of this HEIF research project is made freely available for education and research purposes. Users are encouraged to include the materials in their lectures, seminars, presentations, online discussions (fora, blogs, etc.). The copyright of the materials remains with the copyright holders who are clearly indicated.
- Text - all excerpts from reviews, editions, critical material, etc., must be referenced to the original sources as stated. All other information should refer to this project giving a URL and date of search. Use of collections of over 25 entries from the text databases must be negotiated with the project's principal investigator Dr Nicoleta Cinpoes.
- The images made available on this website have been cleared for educational use only. For all other forms of use please contact the copyright holders: Laurence Burns - details available from The National Theatre Archive, London; Malcolm Davies Collection from The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust.
- All audio files included on this website were generated for this project by Dr Nicoleta Cinpoes and have been made freely available for non-commercial use. Their content remains the copyright of the page owner and The Centre for the Study of the Renaissance, University of Warwick.
- For all video files generated during the DOING KYD conference, the copyright remains with the page owner and The Centre for the Study of the Renaissance, University of Warwick. All or part of the video presentations on this website must be licensed from Dr Nicoleta Cinpoes.
- For video clips from the 2003 reading of The Spanish Tragedy included on this website, the copyright remains with Exterminating Angels.
- The models for the textual analysis and timelines available on this website are the result of collaborative work between the project investigator Dr Nicoleta Cinpoes and e-Learning Advisor Robert O'Toole. All or part of these models should be licensed from Robert O'Toole and Dr Nicoleta Cinpoes.