How to use this text fragment page
On the left side of this page you can read a fragment from The Spanish Tragedy, Act III, Scene XII.
Some of the words in the text have hidden information behind them. Hover your mouse over a word to read the information about it. This information contains:
- DEITY AND MYTHICAL LOCATIONS
This panel (on the right of the page) contains resources and activities that will help you read, interpret and critically evaluate the fragment. To access these, click on the relavant link above.
- Analysing - a series of activities that help you to engage with the fragment.
- Discussing - a forum for sharing questions and ideas about the fragment.
- Image gallery - images of the fragment being performed.
- Podcast - listen to a reading of the fragment (not yet available).
- Print - the fragment, notes and activities.