The conference will take place at The CAPITAL Centre in Millburn House on the University of Warwick Science Park.
By train: Coventry station is approximately an hour's travel from London (Euston station) or 20 minutes from Birmingham International Airport. A taxi from the station to Millburn House costs approximately £10 and will take 15 minutes.
By bus: The number 12 bus runs from Coventry bus station and train station directly to the University of Warwick main campus. The bus costs £1.30 (correct change required).
By road: The University of Warwick is easily accessible via major roads. You can view maps and directions here.
The campus includes the following facilities that will be available for delegate use during the conference.
- Sports Centre with swimming pool, gymnasium, climbing wall, sauna etc.
- Warwick Arts Centre with a programme of music, drama, comedy.
- Cinema showing a selection of mainstream and arthouse films.
- Health Centre.
- A range of bars and restaurants and a supermarket.
- Free car-parking.
The local area
Delegates may like to take advantage of attractions in the local area:
- Stratford-upon-Avon, home of the Royal Shakespeare Company and the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust. Please note that there is no direct public transport between the University campus and Stratford.
- Coventry, historic local city.
- Birmingham, Britain's second city, for shopping, restaurants etc.