Note: ICALP Main Conference and Workshops are charged separately, however, you can use the same registration form to pay for Main Conference and/or Workshops.
Main Conference - Registration Fees:
Early: Up to and including 15 June, 2012
|Standard||500 GBP||Student||350 GBP|
Your registration fee will cover:
- Attendance at all ICALP conference sessions
- All Refreshment Breaks
- All (five) Lunches
- Welcome Reception - Monday
- Excursion to Bletchley Park - Wednesday
- An evening BBQ - Wednesday
- Stoneleigh Abbey Conference Dinner - Thursday
- One years' membership with EATCS (Two years for students)*
*If you are already a member, the years' membership will not commence until your current membership ends.
The conference registration fee doesn't cover the conference proceedings. If you want to have a copy of conference proceedings then please book it extra during the registration. Extra copies of the proceedings will be available for sell during the conference.
Note for Students
A copy of your student card should be sent before 26 June, 2012, failing to do so will automatically cancel your registration. You can send a copy of your student card by fax, email or post.
Workshops - Registration Fees:
The main conference will be preceded by a series of workshops (APAC,CL&C and WRAWN), taking place on Sunday 8 July 2012 (i.e., one day before ICALP).
The registration fees are APAC – £35, CL&C – £60 and WRAWN – £35.
In each case, the fees cover:
- Attendance at corresponding workshop sessions
- Two coffee breaks and Lunch
- Coach to/from Leamington Spa for dinner (dinner not included in the registration fee)
Extra Social Event Tickets during ICALP:
If you would like to bring a guest to any of the social events, subject to availability, you can purchase extra tickets when you register for ICALP. You will be charged as follows:-
You can pay using a variety of methods. These include credit, debit cards or by bank transfer.
Credit or bank card payments
The following credit cards are accepted
The University does not accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
Bank Transfer payments
If you want to make your payment by bank transfer please email email@example.com.
All requests for refunds must be forwarded in writing to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds will be as follows:
- Up to and including 31st May, 2012 - full refund
- From 1 June until 15 June, 2012 - 60% refund
- After 15 June, 2012 - No refund