This local information is provided to help DIMAP members in arranging external visits.
- Campus accommodation (most convenient):
- Holiday Inn in Kenilworth and Abbey Field in the neighbouring town of Kenilworth (of the (ruins of) Kenilworth Castle fame). From the campus, it's 15 minutes by bus or taxi.
- Chesford Grange Hotel (a bit remote; convenient with a car, or by taxi) , between Kenilworth and Royal Leamington Spa
- Victoria Park Lodge in the neighbouring town of Royal Leamington Spa. Royal Leamington Spa is 20+ minutes by bus or taxi to the campus. Other hotel options in Royal Leamington Spa include Mallory Court Country House Hotel & Spa (far away) and Premier Inn Leamington Spa Town Centre hotel.
- If you have car (or are happy with 30 minutes taxi ride one way), consider visiting the (not exactly) neighbouring town of Stratford upon Avon (of Shakespeare's fame, so you can combine this with a visit to the famous theatre). Recommended hotels in Stratford upon Avon include Mercure Stratford upon Avon Shakespeare Hotel, Hotel Indigo Stratford Upon Avon, DoubleTree by Hilton Stratford Upon Avon, Hotel du Vin Stratford-upon-Avon, Crowne Plaza Stratford Upon Avon. For those more adventurous and with a car (or willing to ride by taxi 40 minutes one way) consider staying (almost a castle) in Ettington Park Hotel, a local gem.
- There are also some hotels in Coventry, and for a comprehensive list of options please consult, e.g., trivago.
- Campus (limited options):
- Kenilworth (a good number of options):
- Leamington Spa (many options):
- Da Vinci (Italian)
- Warwick (a good number of options):