A nationwide programme of online learning and sessions.
Focussed on building stronger, more inclusive communities, improving the physical or mental health of those around you, and tackling climate change.
If you have an idea or are motivated to see change, Ingenuity is ready to help you get off to the best start.
Who's it for?
- This event is for everyone, no matter your background or experience.
How to register
The deadline for applications will be announced soon...
- Hear from industry experts, regional panellists, and local community leaders on how to build stronger communities, improve health, and tackle climate change.
- Gain support from specialist mentors to develop your idea into a business plan.
- Submit your idea to be in with a chance of winning significant investment and support.
- Attend Ingenuity’s ‘State of the Nation’ summits; online sessions focussing on three areas from local, national, and lived experience perspectives:
- Building stronger communities
- Improving health
- Tackling climate change
Ingenuity exists to tackle the UK’s major social and environmental challenges through the creation of innovative start-ups. It helps you turn your ideas for change into a business that creates impact.
The programme was pioneered by the University of Nottingham and the University of Warwick are the proud hosts of Ingenuity West Midlands, enabling us to explore challenges with a regional focus.