ESRC Doctoral Conference
University of Warwick
Qualitative methodologies are thriving across the social sciences, and we wish to create a platform for supportive and constructive debates which may nurture a sense of community and self-confidence amongst those walking on the same research path.
The invited speakers will share insights from a number of social science disciplines:
- Prof. Davide Nicolini (Business School, University of Warwick)
- Dr Pedro Monteiro (Business School, University of Warwick)
- Dr Lou Harvey (School of Education, University of Leeds)
- Dr Antje Lindenmeyer (Institute of Applied Health Research, University of Birmingham)
In order to enrich the day, PhD researchers are invited to submit an abstract to give a mini-presentation (10 minutes) on a methodological aspect of their own PhD research.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Max 80 words
- Focus on one specific methodological area (issue/concern/innovation) of a qualitative element of an investigation
- Send your submission to: Sal Consoli (Warwick University) s dot consoli at warwick dot ac dot uk.
- clarity of presentation
- relevance and alignment with the topic of the conference
- promise to generate an engaging discussion within the time allocated.
- Abstract submission deadline 22nd April
- Notification of acceptance 15th May
- Registration deadline for presenters 10th June (FREE)
- General participation registration is FREE.
To register your attendance at the conference, please complete our online registration form.
Sal Consoli (University of Warwick) & Samantha Curle (University of Oxford)