Physics Day planning meeting with Nick Roberts [NR], Roger Coull [RC] and Rudo Roemer [RR].
 Nick and Roger need ITS accounts to access our joint web space. RAR to apply [applied 16/03/2015]
 We are hoping to hold the PhysicsDay in May 2015. Since we likely need a room with proper sound proofing during the exam period, we are hoping to hold the event in the (i) Helen Martin studio or (ii) the Arts Centre conference room.
 Possible dates are (i) Thursday, 7 May in the Helen Martin Studio, (ii) Wednesday, 6 May in the Helen Martin Studio and (iii) Thursday, 14 May in the Arts Centre conference room.
 possible speakers/topics are
- psychology of music, how to quartets play together, democratic/autocratic [NR to contact speaker]
- vibrations of a violin string [RC to contact speaker]
- violin making [NR to contact speaker]
- the mathematics of compositions, fractals in Bach, mathematical structures in “12 Tonmusik” [RC+NR to find a speaker]
- sonification, turning pictures into sound [RR to ask Gavin Bell and/or his students]
- sonic artist, bicycle and string music [NR to contact speaker]
- Keith Bowen, wind instrument maker and engineer [RC top contact speaker]
- the teaching of “science and music” [RR to ask Gavin Bell for his open university contact as possible speaker]
 We should be prepared to pay free-lance people a honorarium (150GBP?)
A first planning meeting is being set-up between Roger Coull, Nick Roberts and myself. Tahera Nureen has been selected as our secretarial support. At the moment, we are planning for a Physics Day in May 2015.