This year’s event will run over one day and will include parallel sessions of short papers, hands-on workshops, and poster presentations.
The day will open and close with keynote addresses and panels of staff and students.
We invite contributions from a diversity of interdisciplinary experiences and educational cultures, addressing different aspects of the conference theme. We warmly welcome contributions from early career academics, students and professionals who support interdisciplinary teaching and learning. We encourage joint proposals from teachers and students, particularly at an applied level.
Proposals for papers, workshops and poster presentations should aim to address the Conference Theme of Interdisciplinarity: Learning from Each Other reflecting on one or more of the Conference Topics (see more information on topics).
- Interdisciplinary Practices in the Varied Contexts of Higher Education
- Interdisciplinary Experiences
- Interdisciplinary Governance and Policies
- Interdisciplinary Impacts
Your proposal submission will include the following:
- Lead Author Name
- Lead Author Biography (100 word max)
- Conference Topic (See here for more information on topics)
- Names and email address of any co-authors
- Preferred Session Format
- Lecture Presentations (15 minutes + 5 minutes Q&A)
- Workshops (40 minutes): practical hands-on, experience-based sessions of 40 minutes duration
- Posters (A1 size)
- Abstract (500 words or less) - upload in Word format only, maximum 2MB.
- Data Permissions - you will be asked to confirm you have permission to provide details of co-authors and additional speakers/panellists. They will receive an email copy of your submission along with the University of Warwick data privacy statement.
Please submit your proposal here
Closing date for submission of proposal: 7th of January 2020
Notification of status: End of January 2020