New module for 2022-23 - Integrated Masters students only
This exciting new module offers the opportunity to work in diverse interdisciplinary teams in response to a digital innovation competition brief set by Warwick’s incubator ‘Creative Futures’ in partnership with the Student Enterprise Fund. Teams will have the option to apply post-module to a global external competition (e.g. set by Microsoft, Google,
The modules aims to:
- Provide students with the skills and support required to work as an interdisciplinary team to develop an innovative idea/product.
- Provide students with a context (the brief set by Warwick’s incubator ‘Creative Features’ in partnership with the Student Enterprise Fund) in which to focus and realise their innovative idea/product.
- Encourage students to evaluate their proposal/tool in the wider ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) context, including policy and regulation.
2. Ideating and prototyping a digital innovation in response to a brief
3. Developing a digital innovation and checking for feasibility
4. Effective project management
5. Storytelling with data
6. Design and Arts
7. Ethics & reflecting on the impact on stakeholders and the digital ecosystem
8. Working as a diverse and interdisciplinary team on digital innovation
10. Writing an effective individual assessment