Currently awaiting PhD viva.
Working: Warwick Effect Polymers, January 2010-
Place: Bristol University
Dates: October 2002-July 2006
Result: MChem Chemistry, first class (Hons).
Dates: October 2006-December 2009
Research Area: Atom Transfer Radical Cyclisations
Title of thesis:
- Bond Rotation Dynamics of N-cycloalkenyl-N-benzyl alpha-haloacetamide derivatives, D. B. Guthrie, K. Damodaran, D. P. Curran, P. Wilson, A. J. Clark, J. Org. Chem., 2009, 74, 4262.
- 1,4-Aryl migration under copper(I) atom transfer conditions. A. J. Clark, S. R. Coles, A. Collis, T. Debure, C. Guy, N.P Murphy, P. Wilson, Tetrahedron Letts., 2009, 50, 5609.
- Copper(I) bromide mediated 1,4-aryl migration of N-sulfonyl bromoacetamides, A. J. Clark, S. R. Coles, A. Collis, N.P Murphy, P. Wilson, Tetrahedron Letts., 2009, 50¸ 6311.
- Copper mediated atom transfer radical cyclisation with AIBN, Tetrahedron Letts., 2008, 49¸ 4848.
- Regiochemistry of Copper (I)-Mediated Cyclization of Dienamides. A. J. Clark, J. V. Geden, S. Thom, P. Wilson J. Org. Chem, 2007, 72, 5923-5926.