I am a second year PhD student in applied mathematics, working under the supervision of Dr. Tobias Grafke and Dr. Colm Connaughton.
The mathematical areas of interest are:
- Partial differential equations (PDEs).
- Stochastic differential equations (SDEs).
- Large deviations theory (LDT).
- Numerical analysis.
- Mathematical physics.
The main applications are Fluid dynamics and Turbulence theory. More precisely, I am investigating the rare events of fluid motion, utilising turbulence models of the Navier–Stokes equations. The main tools are from LDT.
- I gained my BSc in mathematics and my MSc in applied mathematics from King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia.
- I work at the University of Hafr Al Batin in the mathematics department.
- I gained a full scholarship to do my PhD from the University of Hafr Al Batin, presented here in the UK by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Bureau (SACB).
Room No.: B2.01, Zeeman building.