- Gama Dessavre, A., Southall, E., Tildesley, M.J. and Dyson, L. The problem of detrending when analysing potential indicators of disease elimination J. Theor. Biol. (accepted)
- Dyson, L., Holmes, A., Li, A. and Kulesa P.M. A Chemotactic Model of Trunk Neural Crest Cell Migration Genesis 56:e23239 (2018)
- Dyson, L. and Hollingsworth, T.D. Diagnosing risk factors alongside mass drug administration using serial diagnostic tests—which test first? Trans. R. Soc. Trop. Med. Hyg. 112(7), 342348 (2018)
- Dyson, L., Crook, O., Bishop, A., Marks, M. and Hollingsworth, T.D. Targeted treatment of yaws with household contact tracing: How much do we miss? Am. J. Epidemiol. 187:4 837-844 (2018)
- Dyson, L., Stolk, W., Farrell, S.H. and Hollingsworth, T.D. Measuring and modelling the effects of systematic non-adherence to mass drug administration. Epidemics. 18:56-66 (2017)
- Lafuerza, L.F., Dyson, L, Edmonds, B. and McKane A.J. Simplification and analysis of a model of social interaction in voting. Eur. Phys. J. B 89:159 (2016)
- Lafuerza, L.F., Dyson, L, Edmonds, B. and McKane A.J. Staged Models for Interdisciplinary Research. PLoS ONE, 11:6 (2016)
- Hollingsworth, T.D., ... , Dyson, L., ... , NTD Modelling Consortium Quantitative analyses and modelling to support achievement of the 2020 goals for nine neglected tropical diseases. Parasites & Vectors 8:630 (2015)
- Dyson, L.*, Yates, C.*, Buhl, J. and McKane, A.J. Onset of collective motion in locusts is captured by a minimal model. Phys. Rev. E. 052708 (2015)
- Chapman, L.A.C., Dyson, L., Courtenay, O., Chowdhury, R., Bern, C., Medley, G.F. and Hollingsworth, T.D. Quantification of the natural history of visceral leishmaniasis and consequences for control. Parasites & Vectors 8:521 (2015)
- Biancalani, T.*, Dyson, L.* and McKane, A.J. The statistics of fixation times for systems with recruitment. J. Stat. Mech. P01013 (2015)
- Dyson, L., and Baker, R.E. The importance of volume exclusion in modelling cellular migration. J. Math. Biol. 71 (3), 691-711, (2015)
- Biancalani, T., Dyson, L. and McKane, A.J. Noise-Induced Bistable States and Their Mean Switching Time in Foraging Colonies. Phys. Rev. Lett. 112(3) (2014)
- Dyson, L., Maini, P.K. and Baker, R.E. Macroscopic limits of individual-based models for motile cell populations with volume exclusion. Phys. Rev. E 86, 031903 (2013)
- McLennan, R.*, Dyson, L.* Prather, K.W., Morrison, J.A., Baker, R.E., Maini, P.K. and Kulesa, P.M. Multiscale Mechanisms of Cell Migration During Development: Theory and Experiment. Development. 139, 2935-2944, 2012 (Faculty of 1000 Recommended).
- Collins-Hooper, H., Woolley, T.E., Dyson, L., Patel, A., Potter, P., Baker, R.E., Gaffney, E.A., Maini, P.K., Dash, P.R. and Patel, K. Age related changes in speed and mechanism of adult skeletal muscle stem cell migration. Stem Cells. 30, 1182-1195, 2012.
- Tindall, M.J., Dyson, L., Smallbone, K. and Maini, P.K. Modelling acidosis and the cell cycle in mutlicellular tumour spheroids. Journal of Theoretical Biology. 298, 107-115, 2012.
* These authors contributed equally to the work.
Thesis and study group publications
- Models of Cranial Neural Crest Cell Migration (D.Phil. thesis)
- Regenerative medicine using organ printing technologies (7th Mathematics in Medicine Study Group, 2007)
- Anti-receptor antibodies: Is it better to displace the dummy ligand? (8th Mathematics in Medicine Study Group, 2008)
- Spatial and temporal dynamics of signalling pathways (11th Mathematics in Medicine Study Group, 2011)
- Mathematical modelling to reduce animal use in neurodevelopmental safety assessment in humans (NC3Rs Mathematics in Medicine Study Group, 2014)
- T cell versus T cell | a study of the immune response to a T cell cancer (Multi-Scale Biology Study Group, 2016)