I finished my PhD in 2019 under the supervision of James C. Robinson in the area of Navier--Stokes equations and related models. The title of my PhD dissertation was Three-dimensional Incompressible Convective Brinkman--Forchheimer Equations (pdf).
Research Interests: PDEs, Fluid Dynamics, Navier--Stokes equations, Pattern Formation
- University of Warsaw, MSc in Applied Mathematics, 2014 - thesis title: Robustness of regularity and convergence of Galerkin approximations in D Navier--Stokes equations (in polish),
- University of Warsaw, BSc in Applied Mathematics, 2012 - thesis title: Turing Instability (in polish).
- C.L. Fefferman, K.W. Hajduk, J.C. Robinson, Simultaneous approximation in Lebesgue and Sobolev norms via eigenspaces, (preprint) arXiv:1904.03337,
- K.W. Hajduk, J.C. Robinson, W. Sadowski, Robustness of regularity for the D convective Brinkman--Forchheimer equations, (preprint) arXiv:1904.03311,
- K.W. Hajduk, J.C. Robinson, Energy equality for the D critical convective Brinkman--Forchheimer equations, Journal of Differential Equations 263 (2017) pp. 7141-7161.
I am grateful for the financial support received from EPSRC Standard DTG EP/M506679/1.