Email: C dot Panagiotis at warwick dot ac dot uk
I am a third year Ph.D. student under the supervision of Agelos Georgakopoulos. Currently, I am studying Percolation theory and self-avoiding walks. I enjoy topics from Probability theory, Combinatorics, and Complex analysis.
- J. Haslegrave and C. Panagiotis, Site percolation and isoperimetric inequalities for plane graphs, arXiv
- A. Georgakopoulos and C. Panagiotis, Analyticity results in Bernoulli Percolation, arXiv
- Christoforos Panagiotis, Universal partial sums of Taylor series as functions of the centre of expansion, Complex Variables and Elliptic equations (2019), arXiv
- E. Bolkas, V. Nestoridis, C. Panagiotis, M. Papadimitrakis, One-Sided Extendability and p-Continuous Analytic Capacities, Journal of Geometric Analysis (2018), arXiv
- V. Mastrantonis and C. Panagiotis, Nowhere differentiable functions of analytic type on products of finitely connected planar domains, Monatshefte für Mathematik (2017), arXiv