News & Updates
The excursion information
- Meeting point: in front of the Mathematics Department
- Meeting time: 12:45
- Please wear your badges
List of changes to the program
- On Wednesday lunch will start at 11:45.
- Invited talk of M. Bodirsky "Ramsey Classes: Examples and Constructions" was moved from Friday 09:00 - 09:55 to Thursday 02:00 - 02:55.
- Invited talk of G. McGuire "Curves over finite fields and linear recurring sequences" was moved from Thursday 02:00 - 02:55 to Friday 09:00 - 09:55.
- Talk of L. Montero "Tight lower bounds on the number of bicliques in false-twin-free graphs" was moved from Monday afternoon B3.02 session at 03:55 - 04:15 to Thursday afternoon MS.02 session at 05:10 - 05:30.
- A talk of T. Pinto "Directed paths in the cube" was added to Monday afternoon B3.02 session at 03:55 - 04:15.
- There will be two 25 minutes Open Problem Sessions. The first one on Monday at 05:35 and the second one on Thursday at 05:35.