Date: Tuesday 19th October 2021
Time: 10.00 to 13.00
Event hosted by The West Midlands Social Care Research Partnership
Are you passionate about improving social care services?
Do you have an idea(s) for social care research and/or improving practice and want to develop it?
Do you want to understand more about how research is relevant to social care, and how research can make a difference to social care practice?
If ‘yes’ then join us for our FREE half-day event on 19th October, aimed at researchers, practitioners, people with lived experience, commissioners and providers of adult social care, and/or those at the health and adult social care interface, in the West Midlands.
- Find out how you can be supported to develop your research or practice improvement idea(s)
- Learn about funding opportunities available for social care research through the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
- Understand more about contemporary issues in adult social care and how research can impact social care practice
- Network and connect with other researchers, practitioners, people with lived experience, commissioners and providers in the social care field
- Attend a choice of in-depth sessions on key aspects of social care research and the research grant application process, to help you take your ideas forward
Full Programme: here
A free event for researchers, practitioners, people with lived experience, providers and commissioners of adult social care in the West Midlands, and those between the health and social care interface, hosted by the West Midlands Social Care Research Partnership (NIHR Research Design Service West Midlands, NIHR Clinical Research Network West Midlands, NIHR Applied Research Collaboration West Midlands, West Midlands Association of Directors of Adult Social Services, Birmingham Council for Voluntary Service).
- Understand more about why research is relevant to social care, and the impact of research on social care practice
- Find out how you can develop your ideas for social care research or improving practice
- Learn about funding opportunities available for social care research through NIHR
- Connect with other researchers, practitioners, people with lived experience, providers and commissioners in the region
Click here for more information.