Warwick Evidence undertakes reviews and evidence synthesis on the clinical and cost-effectiveness of health care interventions for the NIHR Health Technology Assessment Programme on behalf of a range of policy makers, including the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE). It is one of nine Technology Assessment Report Teams in the UK.
The aim of Warwick Evidence is to support improvements in health, either directly by facilitating the prompt introduction of new treatments that are clinically effective and cost effective, or indirectly by inhibiting the introduction of new treatments that are not cost-effective, thereby enabling scarce funds to be spent more effectively.
Find out more about :
We like working here because we share our commitment to
- Getting it right
- Thorough research & high quality outputs
What we do really well is
- Keeping to tight deadlines
- Working closely together in teams which represent our different roles
- Maintaining good relationships
- Sharing information
- Supporting each other
- Getting the best support for training and development.