The Warwick Winter Workshop in CD Spectroscopy — Monday 3rd to Thursday 6th December 2007
- Can you spare a week in early December?
- Are you keen to gain some experience with Circular Dichroism spectroscopy??
- Do you want to meet other young researchers using the same methods as you???
→ If the answer is 'yes', then the "2007 Warwick Winter Workshop in CD Spectroscopy" is for you!
You will get a chance to:
- Get first class tuition on dichroism spectroscopy in lectures
- Implement lecture material and get hands-on experience in practical sessions
- Build a network of fellow young researchers
Please bring a 5-minute talk describing your research project in a nutshell to present to te other participants on the first day
- Venue: MOAC Doctoral Training Centre, University of Warwick
- Date & Time: Monday 3rd to Thursday 6th December 2007
- Cost: £75 for four days of lectures, practical sessions, and some food
- maximum number of participants: 25
Please register by Friday, 23 November 2007