- Mr Jack Bradshaw (2016-2020): EPSRC/Eurofusion PhD student working on Compressible Alfvén Eigenmodes in magnetically controlled fusion plasmas.
- Mr Simon White (2018-2022): STFC Quota PhD student working on MHD wave propagation and atmospheric coupling
- Mr Brad Ramsey (2019-2020): MSc by Research student working on automated data-analysis of coronal oscillatory phenomena
Past Team members
- Dr Petra Kohutova (2014-2018): STFC Quato PhD student working on observations and modelling of coronal rain
- Mr John Colvin (2013-2017): EPSRC DTG PhD Student, in collaboration with Engineering, working on Intelligent Systems for the diagnostics of MHD waves in magnetically confined fusion.
- Dr James Cook (2012-2015): EPSRC PDRA working on the modelling of Compressible Alfven Eigenmodes in fusion plasmas
- Dr Rebecca White (2010-2014): STFC Quota PhD student working on transverse oscillations of solar coronal loops
- Dr Richard Lake (2009-2013): EPSRC CASE PhD student, in collaboration with Dr Simon Pinches and CCFE Culham, working on modelling of fast ion driven MHD instabilities
- Ms Julia Branke (2010-2012): scientific web-developer, creating web interactive plasma tools
- Dr Chris Wrench (2008-2012): EPSRC S&I PhD student working on impurity transport in spherical tokamaks (with collaboration with Dr Ken McClements, CCFE)
- Dr Peter Hill (2008-2012): EPSRC CASE PhD student, in collaboration with Dr Samuli Saarelma and CCFE Culham, working on the effect of toroidal flows on Ion Temperature Gradient modes in spherical tokamaks
- Dr Robert Chin (2006-2012): EPSRC S&I PhD student working on nonlinearity in thermally active and rotating plasmas
- Dr Håkan Smith (2007-2008): EPSRC S&I PDRA working on modelling of Compressible Alfven Eigenmodes in spherical tokamaks and on runaway electrons in fusion plasmas.