The Jeol 6100 Scanning Electron Microscope is used for the analysis of materials
surfaces and their chemical composition. It is the main instrument used for Postgraduate
research and Undergraduate teaching during final year degree projects.
• Resolution: 4nm (30kV, WD8mm)
• Accelerating Voltage 0.3 to 30kV
• Eucentric goniometer stage
• W/LaB6 filament
• Image Framestore with Digital Image Processing
• 35mm Film Camera.
• EDAX Genesis with thin window detector
• K.E. Solidstate Backscattered ElectronDetector.
*Gatan MonoCL3 cathodoluminescence (CL) system*