Stage 1 - What Does the Project Involve?
Example tasks and questions
- Initially, pupils will be asked to complete some questionnaires about themselves and their peers. We will be asking about how they feel about themselves.
Please mark on the scale how popular you think you are (-50 would be extremely unpopular, zero would be average, and +50 would be extremely popular).
- Please record the appropriate answer for each item, depending on whether you strongly agree, agree, disagree, or strongly disagree with it.
|Strongly Agree||Agree||Disagree||Strongly Disagree|
I feel that I have a number of good qualities
- We will ask pupils to rate their peers in regards to popularity and similar traits.
- We will also ask questions about their interactions/relationships with others:
- In the past 6 months has any of the following happened to you, and if so, how frequently?
1-3 times in past six months
|More than 4 times but less than once a week||At least once a week||Every Day|
|Had belongings taken|
|Been called bad/nasty names|