Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
Format of PGCTSS
- Take 6 modules over 3 years
- Postgraduate Award of 3 modules
- See PhD Programme for more information.
3 core modules:
- These students, your dept will register you: Chemistry, Complexity, Computer Science, Engineering, Life Sciences, MAS CDT, MASDOC and Physics
- Other students: register interest via this form
- Individual modules: register via individual module page
- Your on-line portfolio forms the basis for the assessment and is a log of the courses you have completed and the research you've undertaken.
- For PG Cert or PG Award: Submit portfolio six weeks before the independent examiner's visit in November.
- Course Regulations
- Assessment is by portfolio
- Tasks are marked off by your Supervisor.
- Modules are marked complete by your Director of Graduate Studies, or by Dr Nikola Chmel
- Submit 6 modules for the Certificate and 3 for the Award.
- You may submit more modules for consideration.