1. The Poster Boards, located in the Mead Art Gallery of Warwick Arts Centre, are 2m X 1m in size.
2. Presenters are requested to set up their posters on Thursday Sept 4, leave them for the duration of the conference and remove them at the end.
3. Poster boards are Velcro-compatible and appropriate fastenings will be provided at Registration.
4. Presenters who wish to provide a take away summary, flyer, or contact card are requested to provide a container, folder or envelope for these.
5. Presenters are requested to be present at the poster during one of the POSTER SESSIONS on the Conference programme. They may wish to indicate on the poster the period (say 30-45 minutes) when they will be available for discussion.
6. The Richard Pemberton Prize will be given to the best poster presented at the conference. The Postgraduate Liaison Officer and two other members of the EC will judge the posters and determine who the winner should be. The winner receives a copy of the winning BAAL book-prize entry.
Please see pdf below for suggestions for arrangement. NB A0 size should only be portrait as landscape will overhang the edges of the poster boards.Smaller sizes can be 2 x A1 (portrait), 3 x A1 (landscape)