Join us in person or online
▪ Conference dates:
🌍 27-29 June 2023
▪ Abstract submission deadline:
🌍 10th April 2023
▪ Notification of acceptance:
🌍 30th April 2023
▪ Early-bird registration deadline:
🌍 9th June 2023
▪ Participation registration deadline:
🌍 20th June 2023
▪Equal OPPORTUNITIES Programme:
🌍 Registration fee-waiver opportunity for successful submissions.
🌍 Email us if interested: email@example.com▪ Useful File Links:
Discourse Analysis - e.g. gender, humour, identity, Critical Discourse Analysis
Language Teaching and Learning - e.g. methodology, teacher development, technology-based pedagogy, low resources/difficult settings
Intercultural Communication - e.g. intercultural politeness, social media research, intercultural training/coaching, social and cross-cultural psychology
This year, WICAL 2023 participants can:
- Present their research.
- Receive feedback on their work from a distinguished academic in their field through our Research Clinics.
- Attend our hybrid workshops, keynote talks, and paper presentations.
- Receive a fee waiver through our WICAL Equal Opportunities Programme.
- Get to network in person and online.
For participants who register for the 3-day ticket (either in-person or online) and are inclined to get expert advice on your work, please note that you will need to apply for the Research Paper Clinics.
More detailed information please click the link below: