The EGC course is designed for undergraduate students from universities with a global outlook on education, and is focused on the development of English language and intercultural skills - both key priorities for employers. The programme provides an opportunity to meet with students of different nationalities from other universities, as well as experience academic and campus life at one of the top global universities.
- The four week course starts on Monday August 2 2021.
- The start date of the three week course will be confirmed shortly.
Key features of the course
- English language development
- Strategies for intercultural communication
- Reading, writing, speaking and listening skills
- A focus on culture in the arts and media
- Creative and diverse teaching methods that support learning
- Cultural experience through guided visits that include Warwick, Stratford Upon Avon (including Shakespeare’s birthplace) and London
Accommodation will be provided on campus, with a private study bedroom, communal kitchen and Wi-Fi. Airport pickups are included, along with a bus pass that enables participants to explore the local area.
Participants will be able to enjoy our great facilities and benefit from our inclusive and cosmopolitan environment.
Two course options are avaiable: a two-week course and a four-week course. Course fees are as follows:
- Three-Week Course £2,250
- Four-Week Course £2,850