|Title: Ethnicity in the 1991 Census|
Volume 2: The ethnic minority populations of Great Britain. Ceri Peach (ed).
1) Black-Caribbeans: class, gender and geography. Ceri Peach.
2) Black-African: students who stayed. Patricia Daley.
3) Black-Other: the melting pot. David Owen.
4) The Indians: onward and upward. Vaughan Robinson.
5) The Pakistanis: stability and introspection. Roger Ballard.
6) The Bangladeshis: the encapsulated community. John Eade, Tim Vamplew and Ceri Peach.
7) The Chinese: upwardly mobile. Yuan Cheng.
8) The Other-Asians: the salad bowl. David Owen.
9) The Other-Others: hidden Arabs? Madawi Al-Rasheed.
10) The Irish: invisible settlers. Judith Chance
Website: Ethnicity in the 1991 Census