CRETA - Marie Curie Working Group on Decision Theory:
With the support of a Marie Curie Actions Project, the Group will have regular meetings as follows:
- November 5, 2008: Organizational meeting. Peter Hammond on "Adapting to the entirely unpredictable, and other aspects of dynamic behaviour".
- November 19, 2008: María Ruiz-Martos on "Decision field theory: links between Psychology and Economics".
- January 21, 2009, at 12:00 in S2.79: Peter Hammond and Stefan Traub (University of Bremen) on "Attention and revealed preference: preliminary results from a pilot experiment".
- February 11, 2009, at 12:00 in S0.17: Neil Stewart (Warwick, Psychology Department) on "Decision by sampling".
- March 17, 2009, at 11:30AM in S2.79: David Wolpert (NASA) on "Hedonic utility".
- June 3, 2009, at 12:00 in S2.79: Gordon Brown (Warwick, Psychology Department) on "The Rank Principle in Psychology and Economics".
- June 17, 2009, at 12:00 in S2.79: Christoph Ungemach (Warwick, Psychology), "Underweighting of small probabilities in Decisions from Experience".