Dick Sargent's book To Full Employment: The Keynesian Experience and After provides a fresh interpretation of the British economy from 1950 to the present day. Its conclusions have significant implications for all economists and policymakers concerned with full employment and the supply side of the economy, up to and including the Blair administration's "New Deal" policies. To Full Employment is published by The Power of Three Press.
To Full Employment is intended for final year undergraduates; students studying for higher degrees; research students; economics tutors and lecturers; and professional economists with an interest in the British post-war economy.
More About This Book
- "This excellent and convincing work could be an important corrective to some glib current ideas" (Robert M. Solow, 1987 Nobel Laureate in Economics).
- Read a Summary of To Full Employment: The Keynesian Experience and After by the author.
- Read a Review of To Full Employment: The Keynesian Experience and After by Geoffrey Renshaw.
How to Obtain This Book
The full electronic text of To Full Employment is available in two formats:
- To Full Employment can be downloaded free of charge from the publisher.
- To Full Employment is also available on CD. Please call +44 (0)1608 730538 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sargent, J.R. 2004. To Full Employment: The Keynesian Experience and After. The Power of Three Press: Hook Norton, Oxfordshire, UK. ISBN 0-9547970-0-0.