- Nuclear Proliferation: Politics and Prevention. Forthcoming with Polity Press.
- Closing Pandora's Box: The Political Economy of Nuclear Waste. Forthcoming with Palgrave.
- Japan and the Reconstruction of East Asia (Palgrave, 2002).
- The Politics of International Trade in the 21st Century: Actors, Issues and Regional Dynamics(Palgrave, 2005). Co-edited with Wyn Grant.
- Stakeholder Capitalism (Macmillan, 1997). Co-edited with Gavin Kelly and Andrew Gamble.
- ‘India’s Diplomacy and the WTO: Aligning Food Security and Trade Liberalisation’. [Not yet accepted. Hoping for a publication date in 2018.]
- 'The Social Origins of Japanese Nuclear Power: A Gramscian Analysis'. International Politics, Vol. 54, No. 2 (2017), pp. 182-202.
- "Ideology, Society, and the Origins of Nuclear Power in Japan", East Asian Science, Technology and Society, Vol. 9, No. 1 (2015), pp. 47-64.
- "US Hegemony and the Origins of Japanese Nuclear Power: The Politics of Consent", New Political Economy, Vol. 19, No. 6 (2014), pp. 819-46.
- "India, Developmental Multilateralism and the Doha Ministerial Conference", Third World Quarterly, Vol. 35, No. 6 (2014), pp. 1066-81.
- "Global Monitor: The International Chamber of Commerce", New Political Economy, Vol. 10, No. 2 (2005), pp. 259-71.
- "Rice, Oil and the Atom: A Study of the Role of Key Natural Resources in the Security and Development of Japan", Government and Opposition, Vol. 40, No. 2 (2005), pp. 278-327.
- "Japan and World Order", New Political Economy, Vol. 7, No. 3, (2002), pp. 397 - 414.
- 'The Political Economy of Japanese Trade Policy', in Dominic Kelly and Wyn Grant (eds), The Politics of International Trade in the 21st Century: Actors, Issues and Regional Dynamics (Palgrave, 2005).
- 'Trade, Security and Globalization', in Dominic Kelly and Wyn Grant (eds), The Politics of International Trade in the 21st Century: Actors, Issues and Regional Dynamics (Palgrave, 2005).
- ‘Doing the Business: The ICC, the UN and the Global Compact’ in Andrew Cooper (ed.), Enhancing Global Governance: Towards a New Diplomacy? (United Nations University Press, 2001). Co-written with Brian Hocking.
- ‘The Association of Southeast Asian Nations’, in Glenn Hook and Ian Kearns (eds), Sub-Regionalism and World Order (Macmillan, 1999), pp. 169-95.
- ‘An International Perspective’, in Gavin Kelly, Dominic Kelly and Andrew Gamble (eds), Stakeholder Capitalism (Macmillan, 1997), pp. 49-59.