- Start Outlook. One way to do this is to press the Windows key on your keyboard, type Outook and select Outlook 2016 from the list of results.
- Click Next to start the Wizard
- Ensure the 'Yes' option is selected to setup Outlook to connect to an email account. Click Next.
- Important: For your email address, enter your ITS username following by @live.warwick.ac.uk (don't worry, this won't become your email address) like below. It may already be pre-populated with something like 'Firstname.Surname@wbs.ac.uk' If so please delete this as it will not recognise your email in this format.
- After selecting Next You will be required to re-enter your ITS Username and password for SSO authentication to verify your account. You'll only need to do this once per machine you use! Once you've done this you'll see three green ticks which indicates the setup is complete and successful.
- Outlook should now open. The first time you use Outlook it will take a few minutes to synchronise all your email and settings. After that you should be good to go.
- The next time you start Outlook you may need to enter your password. It is up to you whether you tick the box to remember your password so that you don't need to do this each time. Each time you open Outlook it will take around a minute to download new emails and synchronise changes.