This page provides information for users who are having problems logging into my.wbs (http://my.wbs.ac.uk).
There are two different kinds of account with which you can log into my.wbs. It is important you know which kind you have in order to obtain assistance quickly.
|University of Warwick 'IT Services' Accounts (like u23*******)
|| Warwick Business School 'WBS' Accounts (like b23***)
- Provided by the central IT Services (ITS) department
- Used by Undergraduate students and non full-time students (e.g. Global Online MBA, Executive MBA)
- Usercodes are your University number with a U added at beginning. Some long time students may still have an older format that started bs....
- Administered by the IT Services Helpdesk ( email@example.com or Tel 024 765 73737 )
- ITS usernames and passwords can be recovered and changed here (if you have previously set up your security information)
- Provided by WBS' own IT department: WBS eSolutions
- Used by WBS staff and full-time postgraduate students
- Student usercodes contain numbers to show the year the course started. WBS staff usercodes start with letters representing their department.
- Administered by the WBS Helpdesk ( http://help.wbs.ac.uk/call or help at wbs dot ac dot uk or Tel 024 765 22522)
- Forgotten WBS passwords can be reset via the 'Forgotten your password?' link on at https://my.wbs.ac.uk
- Known WBS passwords can be changed within the 'My Profile' section of my.wbs
- You can check your IT Services username and password are working correctly by trying to log in to the my library system. If you cannot log into either my library or my.wbs then there is clearly a problem with your IT Services account and you should contact the IT Services Helpdesk to have your account checked or password reset. If you can log into the library but not my.wbs then please open a WBS support call.
- If you are an undergraduate student ensure you have registered for WBS modules by going to http://my.wbs.ac.uk/registration . If you continue to have a problem please visit the Undergraduate office.