What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is an industry-leading provider of enterprise feedback management and survey software solutions. WBS shares an unlimited site licence with the Economics Department..
In addition, there is a University site-wide licence administered by central ITS and this should be used for all non-WBS students (including Economics students). Full details of how to request an account can be found under the ITS Software pages.
You can see a demo survey here.
How can I sign up for an account?
For the page below you will be required to sign in. Please ensure you use your IT Services username (typically starts bs*** or u14****). If you have problems logging in please email help at wbs dot ac dot uk
- WBS Staff members: Click here to sign up for an account (You must log in with your IT Services username, typically starts bs*** or u14*****)
- WBS PhD Researchers: Click here to sign up for an account (You must log in with your IT Services username, typically starts u17*****)
- WBS students: Click here to sign up for an account (You must log in with your IT Services username, typically starts u17*****)
- Non-WBS students: Click here to sign up for an account
How do I access Qualtrics?
After signing up (see above) you can access Qualtrics by visiting http://wbs.qualtrics.com
- To see Qualtrics' extensive range of onling training see http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/
How to avoid being marked as spam
The Qualtrics support page Avoid Being Marked as Spam has some good advice, including using a custom 'From Address' when sending emails via Qualtrics. By default, emails sent through Qualtrics come from the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. However, as email providers are becoming more aggressive in preventing spam email, you can change the address in a number of ways:
- Use any of THREE Qualtrics 'From' addresses (NB you can choose what goes before @ but it is recommended to use 'noreply@....):
- Use your @wbs.ac.uk email address (or @mail.wbs.ac.uk if you have one) NB this only applies for sending to @wbs.ac.uk email recipients.
WBS STAFF: For anonymous surveys, it is recommended to use WBS Business to provide a link to reduce the volume of email traffic to User's Inbox.