Heating a Nation conference will be held on the 26-27 February at Warwick's Conference park.
Warwick, ICOM (Industrial & Commercial Boiler Association), HHIC (Heating & Hotwater Industry Council) and the BCSD (Business Council for Sustainable Development) have come together to organise this two day seminar, bringing together key speakers from Government and Industry to give a thorough insight into the future of the heating and energy. The event will be a great networking opportunity as it will be open to a broad audience including both the domestic and commercial industry.
Wednesday 26 February 2014
Speakers from organisations including the following: the Future Cities Catapult, British Gas, Orbit, SGH Martineau LLP, National Grid, Delta EE, the University of Warwick & tRIIO will cover:
• Policy & Energy Scenarios - Old and New: The Heating Challenge
• Innovation: Tomorrows Energy Today
• Agents of Change - Examples of Best Practice
• The Utilities - Delivering the Infrastructure for Change
Thursday 27 February 2014
Speakers from organisations including the following: the University of Warwick, Viessmann, Eon, Energy & Utility Skills and the Green Skills Alliance will cover:
• Challenges and Solutions inc. an introduction to the new Centre for Storage, Transformation and Upgrading of Thermal Energy
• Heating Homes and Commercial Buildings
• Addressing the Skills Gap
The cost of a ticket is £130 for staff and £80 for students.The ticket can be split so that a different delegate can attend on each day.
To view the full agenda and to book your place please visit the EUA website, or for further information please email Natalie on natalie at eua dot org dot uk.