Funding ranges from £100 to £5,000. Applications are considered on a rolling basis. We aim to respond to all applications within two weeks of submission.
The application form is here.
We are able to offer funding to activities that fall under our themes and are particularly keen to support cross-departmental and collaborative projects.
Eligible types of activity include but are not limited to:
- Visiting scholars
- Workshops or other events
- Visits to archives for research
- Outreach activities or exhibitions
- Seed funding to help develop a project into something suitable for an external grant
- URSS summer projects
We are also sometimes able to offer match funding for activities related to:
- Global Challenges Research fund
- Industrial Strategy Development Fund
- Strategic Priorities Fund
If you have any further questions, please contact our administrator.