The strength of our research lies in the strength of our community
We are a community of researchers, industry partners and students. Are you interested in the work we do? Does your research or work fall into one of our themes? See below for how you can get involved.
For academics and researchers
We want you to help us achieve our goals. By joining our research network, you can get involved with our events and have access to a community of interdisciplinary researchers.
We hold events throughout the year including:
- An annual keynote lecture by an internationally renowned speaker
- Seminar series featuring internal speakers and GRP funded invited scholars
- One-day multidisciplinary workshops
For more information on our latest events, see our calendar.
We offer support with:
- Network building
- Seed funding to encourage projects leading to larger external bids
- Funding to support URSS projects and visiting scholars
- Information on the latest funding calls
For external partners
We want to work together, sharing knowledge and expertise across academia and industry. Does your work link to habitability? Would you like to find out more about what we do? If you would like to get involved, please get in touch.
It's not just academics that get involved in our research, our students do too. Our Habitability GRP supports students and student research.